Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Bucket List The Bucket List



Top Ten Things on my Bookish Bucket List

The Broke and the Bookish
Wow…where to begin?!  There are so many bookish things.  If you have ever seen the movie “About Time” I would probably do something like what the dad did – travel back in time simply to have MORE time to READ!  (If you have not yet seen this movie…put it at the top of your “To Watch” list!  It is an unsuspected GEM!)

Reality-based

Read Possession by A.S. Byatt.  The book is daunting!  It has been on my bookshelf for five years now and I keep saying that I am going to read it.

Finish writing my cookbook for my girls (and anyone else who wants to pay me for my on-dit recipes!)  Just “Mom’s Cooking” type of recipes, but I want to finish it to help our girls in their culinary adventures!

Finish writing my Austen-esque novel that features Margaret Dashwood!

Complete some of my Bookish Challenges (like the Classics list)

Read those self-help books I have on my nightstand and journal my way through them!

Fantasy-based

Create a Time Machine that gives me MORE time in the day (week, month, year…) to be able to READ!  I love READING and with work and schtuff, I don’t always have the time to do so!

Become friends with Jane Austen.  I bet she was snarky as all get-out and would love to have her as a friend!

Fantasy-turn-to-Reality one day!

Become a famous author myself!

Have a house on the beach with a library like THIS!

photo credit
Run/Own a B&B that has an awesome library and maybe hold Bookish events!

What's on  your Bookish Bucket List?!  Do we share any?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...